Whole 30 Day 12 & Philadelphia Winter Warmer!

I had a fun day in Philadelphia competing against some very strong and impressive athletes!  For how I'd felt being sick the last couple of weeks, I am very happy with how I performed today.  Finished 59th out of close to 80 female athletes and beat my goal on the first WOD.  Can't do much better than that!  Deb also did AWESOME and it was great being able to watch her compete as well.

Now I know what I need to do to be fully prepared for the Capital Games in April!  I definitely will be practicing double unders A LOT since that is the skill which really slowed me down in both this competition and the Capital Games back in October.  This also happens to be perfect timing for me to really focus on training because I no longer have school work or lesson planning with substitute teaching!

Picture Courtesy of Philadelphia Winter Warmer


BREAKFAST

Chicken
Roasted sweet potatoes
Green pepper slices
1/2 an apple
Black coffee

COMPETITION FOOD/SNACKING

Beets
Carrots
Chicken
Roasted sweet potatoes
Cashews/almonds
Kiwi/orange slices

DINNER (Cooked by Dan!)

Chicken drumstick
Coconut curry chicken
Carrots, broccoli, and celery

Comments