Whole30 Day 9 & Jason's Deli

Today Dan and I got to experience eating out, while staying strict with the Whole30!  Jason's Deli was definitely a great choice for lunch.  Their awesome salad bar made it easy to create a meal that was perfectly Paleo.  They have lots of options for fresh vegetables, you can go back for seconds, and you can get a side of natural grilled chicken breast to get that added protein.  For my salad, I stacked it high with romaine and spinach, baby carrots, red onions, bell peppers, broccoli, beets, a hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and apple slices.  I also ordered a side of chicken and simply drizzled some olive oil on top instead of dressing.

**Update 4/13/14 on Jason's Deli Chicken--> If you are doing a Whole30, their chicken breast does contain soybean oil so be aware of that.  However, when I am just eating a mostly Paleo diet I will still order their chicken to add some protein to my salads.

BREAKFAST


2 scrambled eggs with spinach and diced bell pepper
Cinnamon sweet potatoes
1 kiwi
1/2 mug of coffee

LUNCH

Jason's Deli salad bar + side of grilled chicken breast
Cup of coconut milk

PRE/POST WORKOUT

Cashews/almonds
1 beet

DINNER

Salad with spinach, rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, avocado, lemon & olive oil dressing (with basil)
A few apple slices


-Brought to you from Erin's Kitchen

Comments

  1. Their natural chicken is cooked in soybean oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me to update this! I have, sadly, figured that out since I made this post. However, I still like Jason's Deli as an easy {mostly} Paleo place to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment