Whole30 Day 17

Today was an easy day for me as far as cooking food went (Thanks for dinner Dan!).  It was also a good day substituting.  I got to sub for a middle school science class and the sub plans included a Bill Nye video on earthquakes!  I may be turning 24 in 2 days, but I still enjoy Bill Nye.  :)

Dan and I also went out with a group of friends for "drinks" for the first time since starting the Whole30.  Surprisingly, it wasn't as awkward only drinking water as I thought it could be.  It also may have helped that we were out with some friends from Crossfit who are fully aware of what eating Paleo involves.


BREAKFAST


2 steamed chicken tenders
Coconut cauliflower rice
Kiwi

LUNCH

Steamed chicken
Cooked cabbage/spinach
1/2 avocado
Carrots

SNACK

1/4 cup cashews
4 dates
Dried mango

DINNER (Cooked by Dan)

Grilled steak and pineapple
Garlic mashed cauliflower
Avocado

Comments

  1. I just started Whole30 a couple of days ago, your recipes look delicious. I was out yesterday and my plan for my sub was the Bill Nye earthquake ep too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment