Whole30 Day 22

It's hard believe that we only have 8 more days left of the Whole30!  I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far and have had a lot of fun experimenting with new recipes.  So what am I going to do after this month is over?  I plan on staying Paleo, for the most part at least.  I also plan on incorporating 1-2 "cheat" meals each week and not worrying about being super strict 24/7.  I say "cheat" because I have intolerances to both gluten and dairy as it is, so these meals will most likely include something along the lines of rice or oatmeal (which in my mind isn't straying too far off the Paleo diet).  To celebrate the end of these 30 days though I do plan on enjoying some wine (Dan bought my favorite one for my birthday! We've just been waiting to open it!), and maybe making some kind of Paleo dessert.


BREAKFAST


Chicken
Broccoli
A few pieces of honeydew melon
1/2 banana
Black coffee

MID MORNING SNACK

Handful cashews
Carrots
Breakfast sausage ball

LUNCH

1/2 chicken breast
Steamed kale and salad greens with cumin-citrus dressing
Grape tomatoes

PRE/POST WORKOUT

Carrots
1 steamed chicken tender
Handful roasted sweet potatoes

DINNER (Courtesy of Dan!)

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce
Olives
Honeydew melon & blueberries


Comments