Happy 2014! Whole30 round 2

2013 was a great year that began with a Whole30 for the month of January. My husband Andy and I both felt great and for the most part kept eating the same way for the rest of the year. Since my last Ironman in November I've allowed myself to stray a little bit and have some foods in my diet every once in awhile that I had cut out, with the exception of wheat which I have cut out permanently. After this stretch, and the holidays, we decided it's time to do another Whole30 to start the year off right.  Andy will be racing his first marathon and Ironman this year, and I am geared up for my first full season of racing as a professional triathlete, so in addition to training, nutrition will be a big focus. I'll be blogging here daily about our meals and second journey through the Whole30!


Have a happy and healthy 2014!

Comments